Skyport Technologies (FAA Part 91 operations) is now accepting pilot resumes to aid in sightseeing tour operations. Operations include aerial filming and photography. Need both seasonal and full time pilots.
- FAA Commercial Helicopter (Rotorcraft) Certificate.
- Current FAA Class II (or higher) Medical Certificate R44 SFAR.
- Current Class II flight Physical completed with current medical.
- Min 500 hours Rotorcraft PIC Minimum (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Min 100 hours PIC Robinson R44.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and easily with outstanding customer service.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely articulate to both customers and vendors.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple, cross-functional projects simultaneously.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to establish effective relationships with other team members and general public.
- Computer Skills Basic software skills to include MS Office and MS Based software.
- Position participates in FAA Drug and Alcohol Testing Program.
- Must be able to work effectively in the heat and cold safely.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds regularly.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and able to reach over shoulders.
- No accidents or FAA violations in last 10 years.
- Applicant must be able to follow direction and maintain a healthy work environment.
- Must currently meet weight requirement of less than 190 lbs.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident at time of application.
- Certified Flight Instructor rating (CFI) in R44
- Certified Flight Instructor Instrument rating (CFII) in R44
- Completed the Robinson Safety Course
- PIC recent experience (last 90 days) in Robinson R44
- Please highlight any non-aviation skills you might have
- Preferential Treatment to Pilots with:
- Current FAA A&P Mechanic certificate
- A&P with R44 maintenance experience
- Completed the Robinson Maintenance Course.
- Prior experience in marketing and 135 operations.